The Amahi Linux Home Server core purpose makes your home networking simple. According to the Project website, it has a number of features that
- Audio Streaming with the Amahi Tunes, a customised Firefly Media Server.
- VPN using preconfigured OpenVPN
- Networking including DNS, Web Servers and NAS Server
- File Sharing
- Hardware monitoring
- Amaha Private Wiki
- Backup to a network share
- Vista Calendar Integration
- Outlook Integration
- ICal Integration
- For more information, do look at Amahi Feature Gallery
Before you install Amahi Linux Home Server, you have to install Fedora 12 and add the Amahi repository in. Use the web-based console to configure the services you need.