19 E Blade_05 12/08/09, 11:29:06 (octans012) Correctable memory error logging limit reached
The memory errors occurs in the following BladeCenter HS22 configuration:
- CPU-C states [Enable]
- Thermal Mode [Normal] double refresh rate
- 4 GB Samsung VLP DIMMs installed, Option 44T1488, Field Replaceable Unit (FRU) 44T1498
Method 1: Change Thermal Mode setting (preferred method)
- Boot the blade into the F1 "System Configuration and Boot Management" screen. Highlight "System Settings". Press Enter and select "Memory". Select "Thermal Mode" and change the setting to "Performance".
- Press the Esc key twice to get to "System Configuration and Boot Management" and then select "Save Settings" and "Exit Setup".
- Follow the instructions on the next screen to exit the "Setup Utility".
- Power the blade off for the changes to take effect and restart.
For information on the error and alternative solution, see AMM "Correctable ECC memory error logging limit reached" - IBM BladeCenter HS22